RSS

Fire

15 Dec

ARNHEM Vroeg op de woensdag avond van 15 December heeft er een hevige brand gewoed in een oud herenhuis aan de GA van Nispenstraat te Arnhem. De bewoners waren op het moment van de brand niet thuis. De brand is gestart in een meterkast die zich boven een gadarobe bevond. Er was veel rook ontwikkeling en de brandweer had de brand snel onder controle. De bovenste 2 verdiepingen zijn het zwaarst aangetast.

This slideshow requires JavaScript.

ARNHEM Early this evening a old house on the GA van Nispenstraat caught on fire. The fire started in a electric circuit wich was located above a wardrobe. There was lots of smoke development and the 1st and 2nd floor are heavily damaged by the fire, heat and smoke. The owners weren’t at home at the time of the fire.

Advertisements
 
Leave a comment

Posted by on December 15, 2010 in Blog, Journalism

 

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

 
%d bloggers like this: